Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby-- it's Cold Outside....

But it's nice and warm inside.







Blue trees, white trees, red trees, green trees........








Check out this adorable vintage lamp with Mickey and the gang. Surely there's a little someone out there that would be so pleased to have this by their bedside.


We've got a whole row of these records hanging from the ceiling, pretty stinkin' cute!


I loved the way the light caught the colors of the glass dishes, reflective of how pretty the shop is right now with all the Christmas lights.



Bring some sparkle and shine into your life!



Merry Thanksgiving Everybody!




P.S. We've got a little something we're cooking up for December...anybody up for a Progressive Evening?? I'll spill the beans when we get the details worked out...be on the lookout!

2 comments:

Karen said...

It's beginning to look a lot like the holidays there! You guys probably got the same storm we did early Sunday morning. I heard a huge crash, a tree fell, just missing our chicken house. I got up to try to see it in the dark, and there was a huge "thing" flying by my window??? I'm thinking, "What in the world is that?" Well, I really never thought a trampoline could fly, but they can. Next it got on it's side and started rolling. When it landed, my husband and kids went out and waited for the gust to die and quickly tipped it over. We live on a hill, and I could just see it rolling down at full speed and crashing through the neighbors house! Well, it was fun while it lasted lol! Karen

Andy's Attic said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and then we will prepare for the BIG holiday.
Annette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...