Wow, all the planning and hours of tireless conversations have brought us to this point...our 2 Year Anniversary Outdoor Gala!
Highlights planned for this Saturday, October 3rd:
- The ENTIRE store will be 10% off, plus an additional significant discount will be awarded to every single customer!! Curious? It's gonna be good, trust me...remember the monopoly money? That's all I'm going to say...
- We'll be giving away gifts and gift certificates throughout the day that have been generously donated by these Old Town Battle Ground businesses: Aunt Tam's (fabulous fabric shop), Main Street Station (another great vintage/antique shop in Battle Ground), Old Town Battle Grounds Coffee Shop, Abs Cafe, Florence Muma of Essences of the Past, and our own in-store creative card maker, Linda's Lovelies.
- We'll be celebrating with free cake and punch inside the shop.
- Ruby's Cafe will be cooking up a storm to serve you steaming hot chili and cornbread or hot dogs with a bit o' chili on top, or sauerkraut, or onions, or....
- Relax on straw bales around our cozy fire pit while listening to very talented local musicians share their passion.
- And lastly, but definitely not least...we welcome all of our wonderful guest vendors in our back parking lot coming all the way from Clatskanie to Camas: