Wow, all the planning and hours of tireless conversations have brought us to this point...our 2 Year Anniversary Outdoor Gala!
Highlights planned for this Saturday, October 3rd:
- The ENTIRE store will be 10% off, plus an additional significant discount will be awarded to every single customer!! Curious? It's gonna be good, trust me...remember the monopoly money? That's all I'm going to say...
- We'll be giving away gifts and gift certificates throughout the day that have been generously donated by these Old Town Battle Ground businesses: Aunt Tam's (fabulous fabric shop), Main Street Station (another great vintage/antique shop in Battle Ground), Old Town Battle Grounds Coffee Shop, Abs Cafe, Florence Muma of Essences of the Past, and our own in-store creative card maker, Linda's Lovelies.
- We'll be celebrating with free cake and punch inside the shop.
- Ruby's Cafe will be cooking up a storm to serve you steaming hot chili and cornbread or hot dogs with a bit o' chili on top, or sauerkraut, or onions, or....
- Relax on straw bales around our cozy fire pit while listening to very talented local musicians share their passion.
- And lastly, but definitely not least...we welcome all of our wonderful guest vendors in our back parking lot coming all the way from Clatskanie to Camas:
Barking Dogs - Between Friends - Junque' Couture Home - Prune Hill
My Shabby Passion - Beyond the Garden Gate - The Olive Kat
BirdSong - Faded Rosie - Fritzie's Finds
Karen's Kitchen from Old Quincy Schoolhouse
Marlene's Home Interiors - Kangen Water and several more vendors!
The variety of goods will definitely be endless, the prices will make you smile, and rain or shine we've got you covered (literally!). Please join us for this delightful day this Saturday from 8am to 4pm.
Sally & Lisa