Sunday, December 27, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
GRATITUDE: Defined as Thankfulness by Webster Dictionary.
From our families to yours, we wish you a Merry CHRISTmas!
Monday, December 7, 2009
- Wonderful Christmas finds, free food, buckets of fun and live music!
- We'll have the entire store 20% off, and just a short walk down the street, Main Street Station is offering $5 off your purchase when you spend $25 or more.
- Uncovered Ruby will be serving an appetizer bar, and Main St. Station will host dessert.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Blue trees, white trees, red trees, green trees........
Check out this adorable vintage lamp with Mickey and the gang. Surely there's a little someone out there that would be so pleased to have this by their bedside.
We've got a whole row of these records hanging from the ceiling, pretty stinkin' cute!
I loved the way the light caught the colors of the glass dishes, reflective of how pretty the shop is right now with all the Christmas lights.
Bring some sparkle and shine into your life!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Nighttime....(we're open until 6pm right now).
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not forgetting about Thanksgiving. Seems like we're all rushed from July 4th straight to Christmas in the retail world. No worries here though, we still have plenty of Fall decor and Thanksgiving delights, along with a nice variety of furniture, big and small and sweet accents for your home.
Come, and be delighted.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
- Julie Donovan~Old Town Battle Grounds Coffee Shop gift certificate
- Heidi Tapani~Old Town Battle Grounds Coffee Shop gift certificate
- Jennifer Cervantes~Old Town Battle Grounds Coffee Shop gift certificate
- Becky Wray~The Abs Cafe gift certificate
- Shannon Slechta~Main Street Station gift
- Madeleine Crowdus~Aunt Tam's Fabric Shop gift certificate
- Billie VanGuilder~Essences of the Past Aromatherapy and Facials
- Jennifer Burris~Linda's Lovelies, Handmade Cards
What a wonderful way to celebrate. Thank you to all these great businesses who participated!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
The Ruby purses were all lined up, placed with such care
....which one will he choose? The grey one, the green one, the orange or the blue?
The fire was cracklin' to warm those cold fingers and toes,
The music was drifting to soothe the soul.
The baked goods and sweets flowed aplenty
Carmel corn and honey.
People came to admire the fancy ride
And gander at the great lookin' vintage bike....
Rusty finds and junkyard delights.....
In piles and rows stacked to the sky.
The charm of it all, so simple and nice
A bit of sparkle
A bit of glitter
a bit of whimsy dresses it all up just right.
and tables and vanities...
....cozy home accessories
and my favorite: the cubby!
Something for every home
whether it be country ...
Now then, enough is enough.... let's not forget the smalls:
Creative and lovely...
and of course the most precious smalls of all...(no she's not for sale!)
A few finds for the men: thermos' and helmets, rusty tools...