Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lookin' Good!

The new side of the shop is looking fab.u.lous. Only shopkeepers understand the late night hours, or shall I say wee early morning hours, lack of sleep, planning, organizing, moving, thinking, obsessing, not sleeping (did I mention not sleeping?), to make it all look beautiful.

From the outside looking in...Sally hard at work. (she makes it look so easy!)



The new side is fresh and spring-y feeling. I brought a friend to the shop last week and when we walked in the front door she asked if we'd gotten new carpet, to which I replied, "Nope, you can just see it now!"



Truth be told, this shelf is already sold. It's hanging up nicely in my dining room.





Now if I had a spot for this window, it would be gone too.



Totally love this purple hat. Purple has always been one of my favorite colors. It's just hard for me to decorate with purple. So, I decorate with red :-).



And I love this little guy (who happens to not be for sale) even more. In a word: priceless.


Enjoy! Lisa :-)

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Great pictures of the new space. I really like the one of Sally through the window!
Annette

Unknown said...

The new expansion looks awesome~ I can't wait to browse all your new treasures!!!

Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...