Monday, January 31, 2011

Primitive Valentine

We've got a special treat coming up in April, and right now we're giving just a sneak peek of who will be decorating. They've left a light on in the front window....



















...and they are making cookies, just for you!















Their display is so cute. I know you can't see it, but there's flour all over this table, and lots of old red handled rolling pins.















See the big glass container full of flour? Wouldn't that look cool on your counter??















Alright, I know you aren't going to guess who 'they' are so I'll just tell you...














Debby of Comforts and Susie of Papa Jack's! Both are awesome local vendors that do shows and feature primitive delights.



















We are so excited to have them in the house! Come April, Debby and Susie will delight your senses with primitive finds all throughout our entire front room!



















Love this...















Signing off with a picture of a lovely Valentine's couple..and me waving goodbye in the reflection ;-) Lisa

6 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love, love your things. I wish I could hop on a airplane in April and come up, but I am going to be on call as my daughter has her third baby and this grama has to watch the other two, not to mention sneaking in some baby holding. Do you sell things online?
Your things make me so happy. :)

Andy's Attic said...

I was wondering who that was. Love the items they have there now so am looking forward to April.
Annette

bikim said...

love the lamp!
Rosa

BirdSong said...

I met Deb when she was setting up HER window! Nice gal and she did the cutest, most interesting display!! Can't wait for April!!

Sue xoxo

My Shabby Passion said...

When I saw that primitive house, I said to myself, that looks just like "Papa Jacks"! Ha! Ha!, I guessed right! I'm thinking April is going to be a very busy month at Uncovered Ruby's. Everyone loves their wonderful creations, including me!

creekside rummager said...

I just wanted to comment on your blog background. Beautiful - so springy and cheery. Thanks for your post on my blog. I had this series of thoughts re beaches, WA and your name. "Ruby" beach in WA was one of the most fun beaches on our trip to Canada in 09. Hope you have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...