Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hey all you shoppers!!

There's a great new store in Vancouver that just opened. Ok, so I haven't been there myself, but I've viewed pictures from my friend Pam who has, and I am really liking this store. It runs on donations, much like Salvation Army and Goodwill, HOWEVER, ALL the profits from items sold there go to ministries. WOW!!
It's run by volunteers who have a heart for helping others. Sounds like they're always looking for more volunteers too, a great way to get connected, help our community and get first dibs on donated treasures :-).
Aptly named, The Re-Gifting Store is located at
2635 MacArthur Blvd. Vancouver, WA 98662
(360) 606-2820
To see a few pictures, go to
Junque Couture Home.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That sounds wonderful! It almost makes me feel guilty when I leave stuff at goodwill, b/c I know that people who are needy couldn't afford to buy it with their prices. I'm going to go check it out.
Nice "visiting" with you!! Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...