Friday, August 14, 2009

Sneak Peek

As promised, here's some pics of tomorrow's Vintage Flea Market. I apologize in advance for the quality of the pics, I shouldn't have waited until dusk to take them....oooops..trust me though, there are lots of great treasures here! Watch for our sign!




This wasn't intentional, but look at the pretty sunset in the background.
Adorable blue metal bed.


I don't know what this table is, but I really like it!
Little blurry, but this toy plane is an old Tonka, pretty cool!


Lovin' the red desk!


All kinds of garden art to tickle your fancy...

As always....

Pictures and frames, oh my! So many choices....
I'm off to bed for some much needed rest. Hope to see you tomorrow!





























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...