Saturday, January 30, 2010

Introducing...

...our newest vendor...

Don't you love her name? So, one day I was out driving and I stopped by this house that was having a sale...as soon as I saw her stuff I told her she needed to be a vendor in the shop! Such creativity and wonderful finds...you must come see. This sign says "Where we love is home ~ home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." The saying is by Oliver Wendell H....somebody (sorry I can't remember). But you get the point.

Sweet pillows to leave outside a child's bedroom door with love notes or goodies tucked inside the pocket for a special treat.
Look at all these lovely little containers to put a gift inside!





And of course, I saved the best for last. Look at this wonderful old hoosier cabinet. It has a ceramic top and is in great shape. If I had room for this, I would be bringing it home...

Welcome Verlie Estelle, we're happy to have you here!

3 comments:

Barking Dogs Flea Market Style said...

Love the Hoosier Cabinet. I have one sitting in my shed begging for me to fix it up and bring it inside. It has a terrible coat of red paint on it and needs a bit of repair.....hmmm sounds like a good project, if only I had a little more time.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Love YOUR site too! Thanks so much for swinging by and saying hi to me. I am in Washington too, so I may have to come do some shopping soon! :)

Blessings,
LMM

The Flying Bee said...

Hi!

Sorry it took me a while to come by and visit. Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I was so excited to see where you are located...I am thinking we may have bumped into each other when I was in Portland for their Christmas show this past December! I love your shop...I have been busy these last few weeks getting all moved into my new booth at a shop here in my town. It's sooo much fun!

~Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...