Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So I thought I would be smart...

...and try to kill two birds with one stone. Honestly, I don't enjoy uploading pictures from my camera because my computer is soooooo sllllooooowwwww. So, I said to myself, "Self, you need to take a ton of pictures and just sit and upload them at once and save them as a draft instead of publishing them, then go back and do a story with those pictures." Great idea!
So this morning, as I'm sitting here working on a new post (because we all like to see new posts), I realize, it's not coming up as a new one, it's the date that I uploaded and saved all those pictures. ARGH!
Long story short, there is a new post here, but it's dated January 30, 2010 underneath Girl's Night Out post. Technicalities I know. Note to self, 'don't waste your time doing that again!'
Again, have a blessed day! Lisa ;-)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad you shared that Lisa, to save me from making the same mistake lol. Now I'll go see those pictures you worked so hard for! Karen

Florence said...

I know I have thought about doing that too, but haven't yet, so I guess I will wait and do something different. See you soon. Florence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...