Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We've got something exciting to tell you!!

OK ladies...get ready for a girl's night out! Mark your calendars for Friday, February 19th from
5-8 p.m.
In celebration of one of our favorite colors, wear your favorite 'ruby red' accessory and receive 15% off of one item in the shop. I'll have my camera handy, so you can get creative...red hats, red boas, red cowgirl boots...let's have some fun! (and with your permission of course, I'll post your beautiful pics on here).
PLUS, we'll be treating everyone to yummy, chocolatey, gooey, Brownie Sundaes with ice cream and whipped topping and sprinkles.
We'll ALSO be featuring Lynda Gray with Premier Jewelry who will be showing off the latest jewelry accents to spruce up your wardrobe.
AND if that wasn't enough, we'll be introducing some new merchandise from our vendors that will have a discounted price Friday evening only. After that night, prices goes UP!
I LOVE a good party, don't you!?!

2 comments:

Florence said...

Sounds like lots of fun, I will be in Montana that night, having my own party with my daughter. I know you'll have a great turn out. Florence

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Is there a fee for attending or is this being held during extended store hours?

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...