Saturday, August 6, 2011

FiNalLy..pictures of July's Flea Market!

Wow, sorry this took so long in coming. I got busy doing a little R&R with my family and well, time escapes me..you know how that goes. So better late than never, right??! So much fun, such lovely people, such creativity abounding! AND, if you missed July's Vintage Gathering Flea, well never fear, because we're doing it again soon, like August 20th soon! Ack..I've got to get busy again! Enjoy!

















































































































































































This was the first time we hosted a Friday evening Candlelight Sale, and it was a smashing hit. We were swamped both Friday night and Saturday day. I love the way candles add a little something to your surroundings. It was overcast Saturday morning, so I lit the candles again, LOVED it!
























































The next Vintage Gathering Flea Market is Sat., August 20th from 8am to 4pm at 17414 NE 199th St., BG. Hope to see you there!
Lisa ;-)

2 comments:

Florence said...

I loved coming on Friday evening, that was a perfect treat! Hugs! Florence

My Shabby Passion said...

As always, thanks for grabbing some pictures of everyone's space! My goal is to be as organized as you!
xoxo,
Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...